MAY The Best Person Win £500.00 Competition
Win £500.00 in Decor Interiors Vouchers
To be in with the chance to win a £500.00 Decor Interiors Voucher!!
To ENTER you have to purchase an item worth £5.00 or more in store or online starting 12th May 2022 to 31st May.
Your ORDER NUMBER will be your entry to the competition which will be issued on your receipt.
If you enter online your contact details will be stored for the purpose of the competition only.
If you enter instore you will have to give the cashier your details in order to enter the competition, these details will then be stored with your Order Number / purchase.
The WINNER will be chosen at random on the 2nd of June 2022.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
THE DECOR TEAM.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is being run by Decor Interiors Ltd, Unit 2, 324 Antrim Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey, BT36 5EQ. (the “Promoter”).
2. There is One ( 1 ) prize of a Decor Interiors Ltd voucher with a value of £500 (Five Hundered Pounds)
a. The voucher will expire if unused after 12 months from the date of issue.
b. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
c. Vouchers can be used in store or online at decor-interiors.net.
d. Entrants can only win either the main prize or one of the runner up prizes.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps:
a. Spend £5.00 in store or online.
b. Your order number will be your entry to the competition. If you order online this will be issued on your receipt. ( your details will automatically be logged with your order ) (If you buy in store your receipt will have your order number on it. You must provide your details to the cashier who will enter them with your order. ) These details will not be used for ongoing marketing purposes unless entrant has opted in for such communications.
4. The Promotion will be open for entries from Thursday 12th March 2022 at 00:01 (“Opening Date”) until Tuesday 31st May 2022 at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
5. The Promotion is open to all that enter.
6. Entrants can enter multiple times.
7. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entrants must be over 18. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner directly using the email address or telephone number provided on entry to the Promotion.
a. The winner will be told via email or telephone how to collect their Prize
12. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the Closing Date.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted within 4 days of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant.
14. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants.
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
b. for the purpose of announcing the winner on our platform(s);
d. if the entrant has consented to marketing communications, their details will be used for that purpose
15. Notwithstanding Clause 14 above, the winner’s forename, surname initial, and county will be available on request for one month after the prize has been claimed. The information shall nevertheless be made available to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request. If you have any questions regarding your privacy or how your data will be used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
16. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the prize are outside of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter will not be liable for any such instances
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
20. Subject to clause 19, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter’s sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23. This Promotion is governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts.
25. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram