It is business as usual at Decor Interiors and we are following government advice through its public information and guidelines.
We have a duty of care towards our staff and our couriers collecting parcels from us and we want to provide a safe and healthy environment.
We are happy to tell you as it stands now, it is also business as usual for our all couriers as they have put a plan in place – see updates below.
As the situation is extremely fast-moving we will issue frequent updates as and when necessary.
Standard and Express Delivery services:
All parcel deliveries and collections continue as normal, apart from the signature - Our couriers will not ask you to sign for the delivery, they will do it on your behalf.
2 MAN Delivery services:
Delivery Online Booking and SMS messaging will continue as normal from Arrow XL.
On the day of the delivery, our customers will receive confirmation of their 2-hour delivery window and a pre-call from Arrow XL delivery crews en-route.
During the crew pre-call, the crew will ascertain if any member of the household is self-isolating or showing any signs of illness. Should this be the case, Arrow XL will offer two options: -
1. Delivery to the door – the customer will therefore agree to carry the product themselves in their property.
2. Allow the customer to postpone their delivery to a future post isolation date – Arrow XL will send a new link to the Delivery Online Booking
For our customers who are not self-isolating, the delivery process remains unchanged – delivery to your room of choice, packaging removal on request. The delivery crew have gloves, sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes for delivery.
- *Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order during or after busy periods (Sales, events, public holidays)
- For Next Working Day and Next Working Day AM, the order must be placed by 12 noon the day before
- If a Next Day Delivery Order is placed after 12 noon on a Friday, it will not be despatched until the Monday and therefore will be delivered on the Tuesday (with the exception of Bank Holidays)
- If a Saturday or Sunday Delivery Order is placed after 12 noon on a Friday, it will not be despatched until the Monday and therefore will be delivered on the Saturday or Sunday of the following week (Our Warehouse is not open during weekends)
- Only Monday to Friday are classed as working days
- Arrow XL - you will receive a SMS/ email as soon as the item has been despatched with a delivery online booking to book a suitable delivery date. The day before the delivery, you will receive confirmation of the delivery with a 2 hour delivery slot.
- Large & heavy items are delivered safely to the room of your choice (providing no access issues and safe for our delivery crew to do so) and the packaging will be removed on request only. Please note we do not offer assembly of your items. Please note your item cannot be left in a safe place and someone will need to be at home to take the delivery. If you have more than 1 item which require our 2 MAN delivery option, the price of the delivery will increase by £20 for each additional item.
For more info on our 2 MAN delivery, please refer to our FAQs.
- Your large & heavy items will be delivered safely to the room of your choice, providing no access issues and that it is safe for our delivery crew to do so (Please note if the delivery crew feel it is unsafe for them to take it to a particular room, upstairs, small area,etc... and/or without doing potential damages to walls/flooring, at their discretion, they can refuse the room of choice delivery) and the packaging will be removed on request only. For more info on our 2 MAN delivery, please refer to our FAQs.
- For all fragile, large & heavy items delivered by our courier ARROW XL, please make sure to fully check the product and/or check that you are fully satisfied with it and that it's suitable, before asking our courier to remove the packaging, as we will be unable to send you spare packaging and we cannot accept any large items to be returned without their packaging.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and our Customer Service team will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP
- You can request during the order process that your parcel is left with a neighbour or in a safe place.
- Please note the courier will be selected depending on the size of your parcel/order and location.
- All deliveries to destinations outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the delivery arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges are outside of our control and you will be responsible for these payments.
- Please note for large orders, delivery cost will be weight and size dependent, so we do reserve the right to contact you regarding an increase in the price and to take additional payment if required. If you are placing a large order, please email us with all the items you would like to purchase with your delivery address and we will send you a shipping quote.
- **Prices for overseas deliveries are weight and size dependent, so we do reserve the right to contact you regarding an increase in the price to take additional payment if required.
- We do not offer International delivery outside of Europe.
Collection from our warehouse
Orders can be collected from our Warehouse in Frome - Somerset, by prior agreement.
Collections can take place between Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
To arrange to collect your order from our Warehouse, please contact our Customer Service team on 0330 333 2123.
You will not be charged for delivery. Our Customer Service team will provide you with our Head Office full address and telephone number, and you will need to give us 2 hours notice prior to collection.
For more information on Delivery, please refer to our FAQs.
Some of our items are sent to you directly from the manufacturer, not by our own courier. This information will appear on the “Delivery” tab on the product page if applicable.
Smaller items are delivered within 8 working days.
Larger items are delivered within 14 working days.
For larger items, the manufacturer’s delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient date for delivery.
When your item arrives please check it carefully, as once signed for we cannot replace it.
If you are not satisfied with the condition on arrival, please do not sign to accept the parcel and contact our Customer Service team immediately on 0330 333 2123.
Please note that Direct Despatch items cannot be delivered on express delivery.
This delivery service is available for UK Mainland only.